Like what you read or do you want to kick me in the face? Tell me about it, I would love to read your comments!!!!!!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Welcome to the Sports Blender!

Hey sports freaks!

My name is Jeff and this will be the official site for my ranting and raving of all things sports! As you regularly read my spot, I will make you laugh, cry, question your sanity, and I will probably piss you off .... a number of times!

Just to get us aquainted here is some background information about myself:

I LOVE my daughter (Briley) and my "better half" (Lindsay).
I LOVE the Washington Redskins
I LOVE chocolate milkshakes
I LOVE the Boston Red Sox
and strangely
I LOVE Alex Rodriguez ( He single handedly screwed up the Yankees season, I love him *tear*!)

And now for the things I am not a fan of,

The New York Yankees (Enter Darth Vadar music)
The Dallas Cowboys
T.O.
Poodles
The French
Anything organic

Stay tuned for the excitement!

Smile on People, Smile On!

~J~

No comments: